Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hello 2018

It had been a while since my last blog sometime last year.  This blog is my very first blog of the year. Goodbye 2017 and hello 2018. Going forward, perhaps I should try this at least once a month

I have many thoughts in mind that I need to share before the year becoming a little older. First of all, 2017 was an exciting year for me.   Was it terrible, of course not.  Everyone has issues to bare, and we need to learn to take the good with the bad.  Out of all the bad, there was a lot of good that took place in my life.  I’m very grateful for what transpired.

Now, 2018 is here.  I did not make any resolutions, and I feel that is best.  Most times we make statements or declarations and do not follow through.  I did not make many in 2017, but I’ve accomplished much.  I am pleased with my endeavors and plan to do more, such as writing, producing, traveling, etc.  I’m still very much a family person, but for the most part, I’ve become a recluse. In spite of being in my bubble, I always get out and mingle or converse with my loved ones.

Before 2017 ended, many people have reached out to me with their happy holiday cheers and pass along texts or emails.  Most were cute and something to think on.  Many of the texts I received often said, keep it going.  I wonder if it meant only for that particular holiday/season or forever?  I’m the type of person that believes in spreading cheer and beautiful thoughts all year round.  This planet very much needs it with all the negativity spreading like wildfire. 

If I say hello, happy Friday, have a Feng Shui day and or I love you, believe me, it is from the heart and not for just that holiday/season.  A lot of us get so caught up in the particular holidays and forget when it's all over that some of us need that “good morning,” or “hello, I hope all is well” text or IM from time to time.  I’m looking forward to seeing what will transpire this year and I’ve learned from last year not to put off for tomorrow and do it now.  Because tomorrow will not ever come; it’s only a saying.


Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment