Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last blog for 2013

It is now the end of 2013 and whatever problems you have at this particular time, it’s a little too late in the day to change before the clock strike’s twelve or is it? I thought it would be in my best interest and for my own self-gratification to write my last blog for 2013. It’s been a while since I’ve let my fingers do the walking on the keys of my keyboard and type away and release my cracken of a blog. I’ve shed many tears, and had many regrets as well as blessings for the year 2013. All I know is there is no time to feel self-pity or depressing thoughts coming into this new year; 2014. Tonight I’m going to party like its 1999. I do know this; if you are one of those who want to sleep the New Year in, shame on you. You should only be doing such if you are a child whose bed time is at 8 or 9, the sick and or the elderly. The saying goes that whatever you are doing the night before the year end, you will possibly do throughout the new year; something close to that. I do not plan on going out with that stigma. I’m going to spend time with family and very close friends. I’m throwing out all the old and beginning the year as it is; new. If there are any thoughts of regrets and disappointments I’m putting it all to rest. So far I’m ending this year pretty good and I plan to continue the New Year in this same position; blissful. I was a sleeping uncaring person for 10 months. I’ve now awaken out of my coma. If you are one of the lonely ones, get up, get out and do something even if you go into the next room and turn on the television. You can’t start a new without new thoughts. You can’t clean a filthy room by leaving the filth inside. Think happy, breathe happy, and feel happy. Do not sit on your talent. If you don’t know who or what you are, find your purpose. Happy New Year and many happy thoughts to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment